Soon moving up to Mac Pro for my graphics projects, so my dual 1.6 GHz
G4 CPU will be available.  It's a NewerTech 7448 model from Other
World Computing.  The 7448's feature 1 MB dual-cycle cache per
processor, running at full processor speed - translation: wicked
fast!  Compatible with AGP G4 models: Sawtooth (Uni-7 logic board),
Gigabit Ethernet, Digital Audio, and Quicksilver (but NOT Mirror Drive
Doors).  I've been running it in a Digital Audio, and it's preset for
133 MHz bus systems.

I paid $535 a year ago March, and single 1.7 model is currently
selling for $325.  Asking $350 OBO, and it will be available within two
weeks - meet my asking price and insured shipping's included.
*OR*...You throw in a Dual 533 MHz Digital Audio CPU and I knock the price down
to $250 - including insured shipping!

It'll be shipped UPS Ground in original packaging with Install Manual,
firmware CD-ROM and magnetized tip Phillips screwdriver for
installation.

Peace,
Gene Osburn
Spokane, WA  99201