Found this the other day while looking for something else!

1 Powerbook Duo Type 3 Battery
Apple Number M1499  6/94 date written on the side means that I
purchased this new in June of 1994

It took a full charge when inserted into the...

Powerbook Duo Battery Charger Model # M1812
This external charging bay has 2 battery slots and connects to the side of an
Duo Power Adapter so that you can charge batteries outside of your notebook!

Apple Macintosh PowerBook Duo AC Adapter #M7783  This is the 45w AC
adapter IIRC.

The folding tabs for wrapping the power cord on the side of the AC
adapter are broken off but other than that it works fine.

I do not have a Duo to test the running time for the battery so I can
not give any guarantee other than it will take a charge.

So you will receive 1 Battery, Power Brick & 2 slot charging bay.

Asking $20.00 Shipped OBO
--
I will only hold items for 24 hours, if you don't respond with your
payment by that

Please list the items you're buying when you send your payment!

PayPal (to sa...@roadrunner.com) or USPS Money Orders strongly preferred

eBay ID = harbourmaster

Shipping From Seal Beach, CA 90740

Aloha, Ken Santucci