The Mini includes built-in Bluetooth and 802.11g WiFi. I've also
replaced the 80 GB stock hard drive with a faster 320 GB Western
Digital WD3200BEVE, which i believe is the largest PATA laptop drive
available - see http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822136345
for specs/cost.

The Mini has a combo drive (cd burner/dvd reader) and includes the DVI/
VGA adapter, power supply, & box. The software CDs I got with it
aren't a proper set; disc 2 doesn't match disc 1. Since it shipped
with OS X 10.4, that's what's on there, per the LEM swap rules. There
are a few words written on the box ("G4 PPC Complete") but it's in
great shape otherwise.

I've enabled FrontRow on it, and also have XBMC installed - this was
intended as a home media center.

With the upgrade I'd like $295 + shipping from PA 18011. Similar
models WITHOUT the 320GB drive sell for that much on eBay. I can open
it & replace the 80GB if you need a lower price - though I'd prefer
not to, as it's a bit time-consuming. Figure the cost of the 320GB
drive + install time ($100) into my price.

PayPal/Money Order works for me. Would love to close a deal by tonight
if possible. Have a 75-300mm Canon lens I really want to buy.

Dave Garton
Alburtis, PA 18011