Hello fellow LEM Swap members:

I would keep this laptop, but financial obligations have forced me to
put it up on the market. It is in good condition with the normal wear
expected from a laptop of its age. It is the "Late 2007 Santa Rosa"
model which differed from its predecessor in a few ways.

Here are the specs:

Apple MacBook Model No. MB061LL/B

-2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
-1 GB of RAM (expandable to 6 GB)
-80 GB 5,400 RPM 2.5" SATA HD
-13.3" beautifully crisp & vibrant glossy TFT widescreen
-Intel GMA X3100 graphics processor with 144 MB shared SDRAM
-iSight video camera
-Front Row & Apple Remote (the remote is unopened, still in
packaging)
-Combo Drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW): Replaced under AppleCare warranty
-FireWire 400 port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports
-AirPort Extreme
-Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
-Mac OS 10.5.7 + iLife '08 Bundle
-MagSafe AC Adapter
-Battery still holds a decent charge
-Original Restore Discs

The keyboard assembly was also replaced under AppleCare warranty as
these machines tend to have a flaw with the plastic cracking at the
edges. AppleCare warranty has now expired. It's a nice laptop and will
serve you for many more years to come. It can be upgraded with a
larger (and faster) hard drive and more RAM to make it even faster. I
am including the original box along with everything that came with it.
I'm asking $725 plus shipping. I accept PayPal or money order/
cashier's check, preferably the latter. If you're interested or have
any questions please feel free to contact me and I can also send
pictures to you by request.