Hello everyone,

I have 4 of these KVMs. Perfect for multiple-computer setups. Tested
working (all ports). Each one comes with 3  sets of "bonded" cables
(for 1 monitor and 2 computers!). Bonded cables include VGA+USB cables
attached to each other. Asking $35 OBO each + S/H (~$10 for
continental USA).

More info:
http://www.kvms.com/Product/G-CS104U.aspx

Also inquire about DVI KVM and MacRGB+ADB KVM.

==============
Condition of items:
These are all pulls from working machines, therefore are functional to
the best of my knowledge. If you want photos, please ask and I will
try to take some and send you.

Paying:
Paypal because it's the safest and fastest way for the both of us.
Paypal BALANCE is prefered (means cash in your Paypal account). Debit/
credit/eCheck/instant transfer will be accepted but with applicable
Paypal fees added on. If you absolutely must avoid using Paypal then I
might accept a money order/cashier's check but first you must ask me.
No personal checks of course. If you have an UNCONFIRMED address,
please let me know ahead of time.

Discounts:
If you want more than one item, I'll try to consider a discount and
ship in one package. Prices are not exactly set in stone, so I might
be open to offers. I will also list items that I'm willing to trade
for from time to time (either here or above).

Warranty:
None implied. However since I want everyone to be happy, if you have
any trouble, let me know within 3 days of arrival and I'll try to give
you a refund minus shipping costs and paypal fees after the item is
returned. This doesn't apply to AS-IS items. Also note that I'll be
keeping serial #s and detail photos of the items in case you're
inclined to swap out parts before returning.

Shipping:
USPS or UPS (at cost). No handling fees or packaging fees (I try to
recycle paper and boxes as much as I can, so it's not costing me, the
environment or you anything extra). Delivery confirmation/tracking is
extra, so please ask for it. For pricey items I will add it myself
because it's safer for all, this way.

Insurance:
It's EXTRA (at cost), so if you want it, you have to 1) ASK for it and
2) you agree to deal with it. In other words, I will hand you all the
information and you take it up with the carrier in case of loss or
damage. I will NOT be held liable for lost or damaged packages,
insured or not. I try to the best of my abilities to make sure nothing
gets lost or damaged, but once it leaves my place it's out of my
control, thus you will need to deal with insurance.