Super Clean & Quiet 2002 QS G4 867

This Mac is dual-boot OS 9 & X

1.25GB RAM

Apple Pioneer 106D DVD Burner

GeForce 4MX 32MB Video with DVI/ADC out

60GB HD

Drive will be wiped clean per LEM-Swap guidelines as I do not have
original disks to go with it.

This machine is running great with a brand new Genuine Apple Service
Part Logic Board installed.

The case is in excellent condition with only a few very light
scratches on the case.

Asking $110.00 OBO plus actual shipping via FedEx Ground,
send me your zip and I will give you a quote.

I am done with shipping large items via USPS since the latest rate hike...

Would also consider trading this Mac for a working PC Laptop as I
have some windows only software that I need to run for a job.
--
I will only hold items for 24 hours, if you don't respond with your
payment by that

Please list the items you're buying when you send your payment!

PayPal (to sa...@roadrunner.com) or USPS Money Orders strongly preferred

eBay ID = harbourmaster

Shipping From Seal Beach, CA 90740

Aloha, Ken Santucci