Hi
  Here this weeks dig out

12" Ibook 1.07gz G4 / 512 ram / 30 gig hard drive / combo drive
Has a ok battery and new 3rd party ac adapter. Normal wear an tear
The LCD latch stop working , do any work for long? selling this one
for my aunt , so I know it hasn't been abused but can't trade on this
one
$245.-- shipped

Clamshell Gray 366 w/o firewire. Looks great and run well too
320 Ram /10 gig hard drive and CD drive. Battery about shot
comes with ac adapter and most org CD's system 9 stuff I think
$75 shipped

Gray clamshell , just like above but 320 megs ram/ 6 gig
hd cd rom. Runs fine , battery shot Average looks $60 shipped

Used lightly Seagate external 500 gig free agent drive
it's the silver colored one. everything but the box $45 shipped

Power book duo 280 keyboard (perfect) and battery , most likely dead
$10 shipped

Powerbook Titanium  400mz (the org. G4 powerbook) comes with
256 megs ram / 20 gig hard drive/ dvd and nice 15" display with
hinges intact. comes with two ok batteries one last at least 1.5 to 2
hour
they other , about the same , maybe a little weaker. AC cord
$165 shipped

Complete IBook gray clamshell display. one piece to swap
and it works fine $20 shipped

Thank you
Bobby Woods
Grass Valley , ca