$125 + actual shipping (you request the method - from Covington, LA, 70435).
 Price for this and optional hard drive is negotiable so don't be afraid to
counter-offer if this is out of line with the current going rate.  If no one
offers asking price, the best reasonable offer will take the prize.

As stated, Cube 450MHz with 768MB RAM (3 X 256MB), ATI Rage 128Pro w/16MB,
and a DVD drive.  I'm offering it with no hard drive assuming you have one,
but if you need one, I could put a Seagate 80GB in for $25 or a Seagate
120GB for $35.

The only hardware issue with this is that one of the USB ports got busted by
someone dragging it while a cable was plugged in (apparently).  If you  are
patient, you could possibly bend the pins into workable position, but the
middle plastic support is missing.  I have seen people desolder a bad port
and solder a new one on if you are that crafty.  If you  will be using it
with a Cinema Display, you will get the extra USB ports from that, so it
won't be as much of a problem.  If the 1 good USB port is a major problem, I
can throw in a little USB hub I have lying around.  The case has some scuffs
and scratches, and a small crack that is merely cosmetic by the support stud
on top.  So, it is not mint condition, but it looks fine across the room.

Prefer to sell, but will consider trade or trade plus cash if you have any
of these items:
1. 6 or 9 cell battery for an Acer Aspire One
2. Nettop or Atom 330 based motherboard w/HDMI
3. Network audio player that can access SMB shares (including portable
devices)
4. Maybe an Archos or Nokia internet tablet

Peace,
Todd Russell
985-590-4697

http://groovechickenstudios.com