I have the full retail version of SmithMicro FAXstfX fax software
including serial number for OS 10.1 Puma or 10.2 Jaguar free for
shipping cost. This version will not work with other versions of OS-X
or with OS-9 or earlier. I believe this software may be the only way
to send and receive faxes with OS 10.1 or 10.2? When OS 10.3 came out
fax capability was included in the OS, although it is much more
limited in capabilities than FAXstfX of course. According to Apple
you will need to download a free update from SmithMicro to make this
software function correctly with OS 10.2 Jaguar. I used this software
for many years with OS 10.1 but never 10.2. It is very impressive and
it works very well. When I was doing radio promotion I used this
software to operate a 24 hour fax server to automatically send and
receive faxes to over 1500 radio stations across the country. Here is
a brief description of the capabilities of FAXstfX:

Fax from any application or document
View and manage faxes from FAXstfX browser
Manage all contacts from OS-X Address Book
Search feature to find a fax or search for words in a fax
Zoom faxes to any size for viewing
Send and receive faxes in the background while using other applications
Rotate, delete, or hold faxes
Jump to any page in a fax document
Full support for AppleScript
Viewable and printable log file
Faxing status visible on OS-X dock
Multiple user support
Support for any page size including A4, B5, US letter, legal
Import address books from FAXstf 5 and 6
Supports 256 shades of gray
Cocoa application, not Carbonized

Scott Cook
4702 Chalk Ct.