Hello everyone,
I have 3 of these KVMs. Perfect for multiple-computer setups. Tested
working (all ports). Each one comes with 3 sets of "bonded" cables
(for 1 monitor and 2 computers!). Bonded cables include VGA+USB
cables  attached to each other. Asking $40 OBO each + S/H (~$10 for
continental USA). Will include a free Apple DVI->VGA dongle/cable if
you need one (until they run out).

Specs:
Perfect for connecting multiple computers to 1 display. Tested working
(all ports). Each one comes with 3 "bonded" cables (for 1 monitor and
2 computers!). Bonded cables include VGA+USB cables attached to each
other.
Brief listing of features:
* Share a monitor, USB keyboard, USB mouse, and two more USB devices
among four computers  (Add USB hubs to share up to up to 127 devices)
* Bonded premium cables included
* Works with Macs, PCs and other USB-compliant computers
* USB 1.1 compliance ensures full compatibility with your USB devices
* Operating System-independent operation - no software required
* Connected computers can be added or removed from the setup without
disturbing the other computers
* Plug-n-Play monitor support
* Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440
* Simple push button switching
* Buffering technology prevents system failure
* LED allows for easy status monitoring
* Increases desk space and productivity while decreasing power and
equipment costs
* Trim-line, compact design
* 3 Year Limited Warranty
More info: http://www.kvms.com/Product/G-CS104U.aspx

MORE KVMs IN THE BELOW SECTION:

CONNECTIVITY:
------------------------
$20 2-to-1 Parallel Port (female DB25) Switcher. Mechanical
$20 2-to-1 Parallel Port (female DB25) Switcher. Mechanical
$25 2-to-1 Parallel Port (female 36pin Centronics) Switcher.
Mechanical

$20 2-to-1 VGA/Keyboard (XT/AT type keyboards) Switcher. Mechanical.
$30 4-to-1 VGA/Keyboard (XT/AT type keyboards) Switcher. Mechanical.

$30 LinkSys Pro Connect Series 4-to-1 Bi-Directional Parallel Port
Auto Switch (Model: PASB421). Electronic.

$50 Belkin Omni View SE 4-port KVM/Switcher (Model: F1D104). Comes
with power transformer, but not cables. Those are extra. It takes VGA,
PS2 and even PC serial mouse inputs. It's also stackable.

$40 IOGEAR (GCS104U) MiniView 4 port VGA/VGA KVMP/KVM/SWITCHER
$40 IOGEAR (GCS104U) MiniView 4 port VGA/VGA KVMP/KVM/SWITCHER
$40 IOGEAR (GCS104U) MiniView 4 port VGA/VGA KVMP/KVM/SWITCHER

$150 IOGEAR (GCS1762) 2 port KVMP DVI/USB/AUDIO KVMP/KVM/SWITCHER
Perfect for connecting multiple computers to 1 display. Tested working
(all ports). Each one comes with 2 "bonded" cables (for 2 computers,
"console" cables not included since your LCD has a DVI already - you
only need USB+Audio) and AC adapter. Bonded cables include DVI+USB
+Analog Audio In/Out cables attached to each other.
Brief listing of features:
* Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB/audio
ports
* Fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification - supports transfer
rates of up to12 Mbps
* DVI digital and analog monitor support - fully compliant with the
DVI specifications
* Computer selection via front panel switches or hot keys
* LED display for easy status monitoring
* Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
* Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
* Superior Video quality - 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz; DDC2B
* Hot pluggable - add or remove computers for maintenance without
powering down the switch
* Supports Windows and Mac host systems
* Compatible with most wireless keyboards and mice
* Firmware upgradeable
* Warranty:   3-YEAR
More info: http://www.iogear.com/product/GCS1762/

ADB PERIPHERALS:
--------------------------------
More info on Apple mice: http://vectronicsappleworld.com/macintosh/mouse.html

$23 Kensington ADB Turbo Mouse (despite the name, these are trackballs
and awesome!). This one is $2 less since it includes a billiard ball
instead of the original trackball! (nice trick, huh?)  All
microswitches work perfectly or have been replaced with brand new
ones.

$5 each: Apple Desktop Bus (ADB) Mouse - small and light black roller
ball
$5 each: Apple Desktop Bus (ADB) Mouse - small and light black roller
ball
$5 each: Apple Desktop Bus (ADB) Mouse - big and heavy gray roller
ball
$5 each: Apple Desktop Bus (ADB) Mouse - big and heavy gray roller
ball
$5 each: Apple ADB Mouse II
$25 Apple ADB Mouse II - brand new in original box
$25 Apple ADB Mouse II - brand new in original box
$6 Power Computing ADB mouse

$8 Apple ADB Extended Keyboard II (M3501) - little yellow, some
scratches
$25 Apple ADB Extended Keyboard II (M3501) - HEBREW encoding - RARE -
brand new in original box
$6 Apple ADB Design Keyboard (M2980) - yellowed
$8 Apple ADB Design Keyboard (M2980) - slightly yellowed
$8 Apple ADB Design Keyboard (M2980) - slightly yellowed

$6 Apple ADB Keyboard II (M0487) - little yellow and key letters have
been 'markered' on top of faded out letters
$16 Apple ADB Keyboard II (M0487) - looks great, not yellow

$10 Microsoft SideWinder 3D Pro ADB Joystick for Macintosh (P/N:94231)
$10 ThrustMaster Flight Control System Mark I ADB Joystick (P/N:94231)
$10 CH ADB GamePad w/ 8 buttons (A,B,C,D,X,Y + 2 more) for Macintosh

$10 ADB Mouse Switch Starter Kit from Soft Solutions for A9M0331 mice
(3 sub-miniature switches)

$35 iMate ADB to USB (lets you use ADB devices on USB Macs)
$35 iMate ADB to USB (lets you use ADB devices on USB Macs)

USB PERIPHERALS:
--------------------------------
More info on Apple mice: http://vectronicsappleworld.com/macintosh/mouse.html
Color reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMac_G3

$8 iMac hockey-puck USB mouse (M4848): Bondi/Blueberry color (not 100%
sure)
$8 iMac hockey-puck USB mouse (M4848): Bondi/Blueberry color (not 100%
sure)
$8 iMac hockey-puck USB mouse (M4848): Bondi/Blueberry color (not 100%
sure)
$8 iMac hockey-puck USB mouse (M4848): Bondi/Blueberry color (not 100%
sure)
$8 iMac hockey-puck USB mouse (M4848): Graphite color
$8 iMac hockey-puck USB mouse (M4848): Graphite color
$8 iMac hockey-puck USB mouse (M4848): Graphite color
$2 iCatch "extender" (turns round mouse to "normal" full-length mouse)
for Bondi iMac hockey-puck mice
$2 MacAlly "extender" (turns round mouse to "normal" full-length
mouse) for iMac hockey-puck mice
$8 Macally iMouse USB mouse

$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): black colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): black colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): black colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): black colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): black colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): white colored core, clear side buttons
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): white colored core, clear side buttons
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): white colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): white colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): white colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): white colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): white colored core
$10 Mac Pro USB mouse (M5769): white colored core

$15 iMac USB keyboard (M2452): Graphite (not 100% sure), might need
cleaning
$15 iMac USB keyboard (M2452): Graphite (not 100% sure), might need
cleaning
$15 iMac USB keyboard (M2452): Bondi/Blueberry (not 100% sure), might
need cleaning
$15 iMac USB keyboard (M2452): Bondi/Blueberry (not 100% sure), might
need cleaning
$15 iMac USB keyboard (M2452): Bondi/Blueberry (not 100% sure), might
need cleaning
$15 iMac USB keyboard (M2452): Bondi/Blueberry (not 100% sure), might
need cleaning
$15 iMac USB keyboard (M2452): Bondi/Blueberry (not 100% sure), might
need cleaning

$15 Mac USB keyboard (A1048): white keys, USB ports in the back, might
need cleaning
$15 Mac USB keyboard (A1048): white keys, USB ports in the back, might
need cleaning
$15 Mac USB keyboard (A1048): white keys, USB ports in the back, might
need cleaning
$15 Mac USB keyboard (A1048): white keys, USB ports in the back, might
need cleaning
$15 Mac USB keyboard (A1048): white keys, USB ports in the back, might
need cleaning

$15 Mac Pro USB keyboard (M7803): black keys, USB ports on sides,
Apple logo on the back and silver cored cable, might need cleaning

$35 Logitech Trackman Marble Wheel (P/N: 804335-0000)
$5 Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman (P/N: 804378-0000). For parts.

==============
Condition of items:
Some of the items are brand new. If not stated they are likely pulls
from working machines, therefore are functional to the best of my
knowledge. I try to describe the items and their condition as best as
I can so that there are no surprises. If you're super-picky then
please ask for photos and I will send you some.

Paying:
Paypal because it's the safest and fastest way for the both of us.
Paypal balance/debit/credit/eCheck/instant transfer will be accepted
and applicable Paypal fees added on. If you absolutely must avoid
using Paypal then I might accept a money order/cashier's check but
first you must ask me. No personal checks of course. If you have an
UNCONFIRMED Paypal address, please let me know ahead of time.

Discounts:
If you want more than one item, I'll try to consider a discount and
ship in one package. Prices are not exactly set in stone, so I'm open
to offers. I will also list items that I'm willing to trade for from
time to time (either here or above).

Warranty:
None implied. However since I want everyone to be happy, if you have
any trouble, let me know within 3 days of arrival and we'll work
things out (I might be able to replace the item with a similar or at
the worse case you return the item to me and I'll give you a full if
it's my fault or a partial refund minus shipping costs and paypal
fees). This doesn't apply to AS-IS items. Also note that I'll be
keeping serial #s and detail photos of the items in case you're
inclined to swap out parts before returning.

Shipping:
USPS or UPS (at cost). No handling fees or packaging fees (I try to
recycle paper and boxes as much as I can, so it's not costing anything
extra to me, the environment or you). Delivery confirmation/tracking
will be usually included in the shipping price as it's important to
know the item was delivered or where it's located.

Insurance:
It's EXTRA (at cost), so if you want it, you have to 1) ASK for it and
2) you agree to deal with it. In other words, I will hand you all the
information and you take it up with the carrier in case of loss or
damage. I will NOT be held liable for lost or damaged packages,
insured or not. I try to the best of my abilities to make sure nothing
gets lost or damaged, but once it leaves my place it's out of my
control, thus you will need to deal with insurance.