From: Don Salata <mac.a...@yahoo.com>
To: lemswap@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 2:04:47 AM
Subject: FREE 17" Apple G4 Studio Display

I have a working 17" G4 Studio Display - the one with the flat-panel
E-Mac-style CRT, the clear case, the Apple display connection and the big butt.
 It works well, but it has what I can only describe as a slight case of grunge
on the bottom 3/4" or so of screen.  Nothing gross - it's just a slight shadow
that I think is environmental (our humid MI weather in a warehouse) more than
electrical.  Color is good, the brightness and contrast is good, and there is
no screen burn.

Anyway, it's free.  I figure it will be good at a testing station or for some
other purpose you can think of.  I'm thinking this will be picked up by someone
local, but if you want to know what it would take to ship it to you (this thing
is big and heavy), send me your zip code and i will  provide a quote.  On
shipping, I would need to get compensated a little for time and materials.

Maybe the taker can reciprocate with some RAM or something?  Not required -
first taker gets it.

Don Salata
Canton MI 48187

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on