While I was working on this board I broke off one of the capacitors.   
It still works, but it Kernel Panics.  It is good to take parts off  
from, as it works and most of the parts are there.  It is from a MDD  
Dual 867.  The capacitor I broke off is right next to the power supply  
connection.  The numbers are as follows.  630T37441630-4372, PN  
820-1453.  It is a NNV board.

This is free for the shipping cost.  If you are interested send me an  
e-mail and I will get you the cost.

Thanks

Jeff
Zeeland, MI 49464

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to