Hi,

   Had a guy change his mind on a ram upgrade,,, I bought  two  2700
200 pin sodimm for a couple IBook G4's there 1 gig each
they are micron with warranty , sealed pack and invoice for warranty
my total with tax and shipping was $75 . .$60 shipped for both
I would send them back , but the 15% restocking fee and postage It's
better to save you some money than give it to them.

Also have an open box , but ne seagate free agent 1.5 terrabyte drive.
It's USB and has all the paperwork and warranty
it silvery-white, the model is below
        Seagate 1.5TB FreeAgent Desk USB 2.0 External Hard Drive
Silver - ST315005FDA2E1-RK   , it not reg with seagate since it's
never been used , i forget how long the warranty is. $115 shipped

I don't do paypal. Personal checks are fine. If your in a rush , you
can get a green dot refill card and send me the number for payment
it cost $4.95 but I'll take that off the total.
thank you
Bobby Woods
10277 Braemar way
Grass Valley , Ca