Clearing out old gear from work.    we're free of all G4s so there is no need
to keep any of these spare parts around anymore.

big stack of PC100 and 133 RAM.   most are PC100 256MB sticks.  with a few
128MB    While only three are actually marked PC133(256MB) I believe some of
the unmarked are also PC133   21 were working pulls over the past year and one
is a brand new still sealed viking PC100 256.

brands are: Samsung, Apple, Viking, Hyundai, and OWC

$125 for all 22 DIMMs

three video cards
ATi Rage128 Pro AGP  w/ADC
ATi Rage128 Pro AGP  w/DVI
ATi Radeon 9000 AGP ADC/DVI

$40 for all three video cards

All prices include shipping via USPS, I will not ship outside the continental
US, payment with PayPal only.

-sam