Bunch of vintage storage devices and media. Here's the list:

$10 items
1x LaCie Joule 850MB external SCSI HD
-Includes LaCie Mini 50-pin to Centronics adapter and Centronics to standard 50-pin SCSI cable
        -Includes original floppy with Silverlining v. 5.6.

$5 items
1x 24-speed CD-ROM pulled from iMac G3 (tray-load) with sled, model CR-173-D
1x Iomega JAZ 2GB internal 50-pin SCSI drive with SCSI cable
1x Iomega JAZ 2GB internal 50-pin SCSI drive with 5.25" bay adapter and beige G3 bezel

$1 items
4x Iomega ZIP250 disks in jewel cases
1x Fujifilm ZIP100 disk in jewel case
1x Maxell ZIP100 disk in jewel case

You pay actual shipping from 29609. I will ship all items you'd like in one box, so the more you want the cheaper it is :). If you think the prices are outrageous, make me an offer. I'd like to see these items in good hands, not in the trash.

Stephen Faucette
Greenville, SC 29609