I have a Macbook 13.3" Unibody from Fall 2008 for sale-
Sadly, half a week after the warranty ran out last fall, I found out that the
battery didn't charge right anymore, but I had already bought a new MacBook Pro
Unibody since i needed firewire, so it wasn't a huge issue. Stuck at home today
sick, so I figured I'd put it up for sale and see if there were any takers-

This is the 2.0GHz version with 2GB ram. The hard drive is 80GB. System has a
Superdrive.
Comes with all original paperwork, box, etc.

The details on the battery charging:
It has around 280 Cycles on it.
The battery lasts around 3-4 hours on a full charge.
But it seems to take a reallllly long time to charge (sometimes up to 12 hours)
When the laptop is connected to its power supply, the battery meter says "(Not
Charging)", and the led on the magsafe plug is dim.
I'm guessing it needs a new battery so it'll charge right, but I don't see a
good reason to waste 150$ on a battery when I don't use the laptop anymore.

Given the cost of a new battery, I'm asking USD 550$ PayPal shipped UPS insured
to the continental US.
Even if you don't decide to get a new battery, it makes a great desktop system!

Pictures are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/defor/sets/72157623776753150/

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking!
-Dan Forsythe