My iBook G4 died. Logic Board. So I took it apart and gave said Logic Board
(and lower case, as it was very nasty) a proper Jedi Funeral. I loved this
machine and used it a Ton, it is already missed.

The rest of the parts are now up for sale, as individuals or preferably as a
lot. Will ship to the lower 48. Write me back if interested / Make Offers. The
numbers I have written below are (likely quite) flexible.

12" LCD. Working, lifted out without being dumb and cutting things. Includes
the whole outside frame and antenna assembly, microphone, etc. Should be a
drop-in replacement for your 12" iBook G4. Screen case has wear but there are
no marks on the screen itself, no dead pixels, etc. $95 + Actual Shipping (and
insurance)

Badly battered and bruised (very well loved) but working-just-fine Power
Adaptor. $20 (shipped)

Optical drive (CD-RW/DVD). $25 (shipped)

Battery- no foot- scratches- many cycles, but was still good for about 3hrs
when the board died. $20 (shipped)

Mini-VGA to VGA adaptor. $5 (shipped)

Keyboard in good shape. $20 (shipped)

$150 for the whole lot.

I have some other stuff but I have to go digging for it, e.g. a 512mb RAM
SODIMM pulled from this machine and an airport extreme card. Expect those in
another posting soon. No hard drive yet as I don't currently have a way to wipe
it- if that changes, I'll list it too.

Chris Duffy
Lake Helen, FL 32744