I've decided to upgrade to a new unibody MacBook, so my previous Late
2006 black MacBook is for sale. This was a CTO model, so it has some
upgraded features:

--2.0GHz Core 2 Duo
--2GB DDR2 RAM
--120GB hard drive
--SuperDrive
--AirPort Extreme and Bluetooth (the AirPort card is one of the newer
ones that supports 802.11n)
--Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, FireWire 400

The machine had AppleCare on it, which came in handy when the battery
went bad just before the warranty expired in March. Therefore, the
battery that comes with the MacBook is only about 3 months old and has
only seen a few charge cycles -- it has its full capacity left. Also,
around 2 years ago the screen was damaged, but as that's not covered
under warranty I had it replaced out of pocket. This machine has given
me no problems otherwise; it's in good cosmetic condition with just a
few scratches and normal wear (there are no cracks, chips, etc. in the
casing). I've tried to take good care of it.

In addition to the MacBook itself, a MagSafe power adapter and Apple
Remote (for Front Row) are included. I seem to have lost the original
restore discs, but the machine will come with a fresh install of OS X
10.5 since I believe that's what it originally came with. If you
wanted to upgrade to Snow Leopard, you could just pick up the upgrade
disc from Apple, which would also work as a restore disc.

I'm asking $550 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and
insurance. If you wanted to upgrade to Snow Leopard, I could pick up a
copy of it for you and install it before shipping out; in that case,
let's say it's $575 shipped.

I'd be happy to provide pictures if requested, and feel free to ask
any questions.

--Colin Wirth
Roseville, MN 55113