Up for sale is my beloved G5 tower. I am selling only because I have a
new PC and don't really have a use for the G5 anymore. It is in
excellent condition with only minor scuffs on the exterior, but the
interior is spotless. Was kept in a low-dust environment.

Specifications are:

- Dual 1.8GHz G5 CPU
- 2GB DDR-400 RAM
- 160GB Boot Drive
- 1TB Storage Drive
- nVidia 6800 Ultra Video Card (was required to run 30" Cinema
displays when they came out, very good card)
- M-Audio Revolution 7.1 Sound Card (awesome sound card, more
information here: http://www.techspot.com/reviews/hardware/revolution71/
)
- Miglia AlchemyTV DVR PCI Card (allows you to watch & record TV on
the G5, works well but is incompatible with 10.5. More information
here: http://www.mymac.com/showarticle.php?id=2071 )
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 (due to DVR restriction)
- SuperDrive
- USB Keyboard & mouse can be provided if needed

This machine has performed flawlessly over the years, but now it is
time to say goodbye and hopefully find a good home for it.

Located near the UT campus in Knoxville.