All prices include shipping in the United States. I accept Paypal. Buy
more then one item and save more. I'm new to LEM Swap but operate
under the name ryanflucas on Ebay, GameTZ.com, and Cheapassgamer.com.
I also have iPod items (car adapters, Griffin items, etc), video
games, and more but since this is LEM Swap, I'll leave those off this
list. Email me for info.

Ryan Lucas
Milwaukee, WI 53223
ryanflu...@gmail.com

Items wanted: Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar Retail Disc, Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
Retail Disc, Toast 10 Titanium (complete).

- Apple Pro Speakers Model M6531.
These use a proprietary mini jack connector. I have no way of testing
them but look to be in excellent cosmetic condition. Various Apple
desktop computers supported this type of connector. $20

- Apple Remote Model A1156 $10
(standard white plastic remote. Came with my iMac 24" unit from 1.5
years ago. Excellent condition.)

- Apple Wireless Mouse Model A1015 $10
(This mouse is the standard snow white, no scroll wheel. Bluetooth.)

- Apple Magic Mouse $50
(I purchased this new but decided I didn't like the lower profile
design. Used for approximately 3 hours. Bluetooth and multitouch
capable. Same mouse that currently comes with iMac and Mac Pro
systems. Comes with mouse in small soft pouch/bag and color multi-
touch instructional booklet.)

- Kensington Optical Mouse $5
(I received this from a friend who upgraded to a newer mouse. It has a
usb transmitter, mouse is silver & white. Runs on either 2 AAA
batteries or rechargeable batteries (included). This mouse works fine
but charging the rechargeable batteries is a little strange because it
has a integrated charge cable that has a mini usb connector. I'm
assuming there is more to this mouse and might be missing something.)

- Apple Mighty Mouse Model A1152 $15
(This is the wired version of the mighty mouse. The mighty mouse has
the tiny ball for directional scrolling. Excellent condition.)

- Apple Mighty Mouse Model A1197 $25
(This is the wireless bluetooth version, otherwise same as the above.
Excellent condition.)

- Delkin Devices USB 1.1 Compact Flash Card Reader (Bondi-Blue
colored. Comes with 16MB and 128MB CF cards) $10

- Apple Airport Express with AirTunes Model M9470LL/A $50
(Complete in retail box, very good condition. Powers on but hasn't
been tested further. 802.11G 54MBPS)