Apologies to anyone that replied to my last ad.  My client ate my email and
I've been too busy with a move to try to adequately track down anyone that
replied.
I absolutely prefer to deal locally (Boston area), but will ship for the
right offer.
I have a PowerMac G4 Cube.  It is a G4 500 mhz machine.  I believe it
has 768MB RAM, but I'd have to double check to confirm it.  Includes
the external power supply, the original speakers, keyboard, and mouse.
The exterior of the cube has no defects.  It does not currently
contain a HDD as I removed that to move to another system.  You will
need to supply your own.

I do not have the original boxes for any of it.  Everything was kept
in a smoke/child free environment.

Pictures can be provided on request.  Serious inquiries only please.
Located in the Waltham, MA.  02452 zip code.

$125.00 for the Cube or best offer!

Regards,
Mark Harrison