This PowerBook Duo 230 has a dead HD and broken retaining clamps under
the front of the case. Battery does not hold more than a 2-minute
charge, but charger is good. Hinges are weak and screen displays faint
horizontal lines roughly halfway down the screen. Other than that, all
parts are in good condition, including motherboard and CPU, onboard
RAM, rear feet, etc.

Also FS are a set of Mac IIvx install floppies.

Price is $10 OBO per item (Duo or floppies) (buyer must pay shipping),
or will swap for one or more (depending on the item) of the following:

PowerBook 30-pin SCSI to Ethernet adapter
PowerBook 1xx series RAM card(s)
PowerBook G3 or iBook G3 512 MB RAM card
iMac G4 internal and external 512 MB RAM card(s)
Good PowerBook 1xx series battery
Good iBook clamshell battery
AirPort card (not Extreme)
AirPort Extreme (white dome) Base Station w/AC
Original Mac OS X install CDs, specifically 10.2 Jaguar, 10.3 Panther,
or 10.5 Leopard (DVD)
Original Mac OS 7.5 or 7.6 install floppy set
Mac-compatible USB or BT (w/dongle) keyboard (Tiger compatible)
Mac-compatible USB floppy drive (Tiger or OS 9)
Mac-compatible USB webcam (Tiger compatible, for use with Skype)
PowerBook G3 auto/airplane AC adapter
PowerBook G3 Pismo 14.1" LCD w/bezel (good hinges)
PowerBook G3 Pismo daughterboard and CPU (500 MHz G3 or 550 MHz G4)

This item will ship from Stratford, Iowa 50249, USA. I will ship via
USPS to USA and Canada.
If you wish to swap, I will provide my street address via email.

Thanks for looking,
Austin Leeds