Greetings swappers!

I have a friend who's 900MHz G3 iBook finally succumbed to the
infamous "no video" issue. I'm trying to help her out and do this as
cheaply as possible.  So I'd like to see if anyone has the following:

1. A G4 iBook - preferably a basic 800MHz model

2. A G3 iBook - preferably one that is well cared for, and has no
history of the dreaded video issue. Maybe a 900MHz or 800MHz?

3. A re-balled or good working 900MHz logic board for said 12" G3
iBook.

A G4 would be great, but I want to give her all the options. It can be
a bare-bones iBook as we do not need the hard drive or power supply.
Please let me know what you have and how much and I'll run it by her.
I can pay via Paypal. I also plan to offer her old iBook up in a
separate post.

Shipping would be to Nashville, TN 37203.

Many thanks!

Jon Brumbaugh