I have a Mac Pro Tower for sale. I am asking $2500 or I will accept
the best (reasonable) offer.

I purchased this system from Apple and am the only owner. I am willing
to ship this system anywhere as long as the buyer is willing to pay
for shipping and insurance.

The system can be viewed in person or remotely via iChat (by sharing
access to my system).

Please send any inquiries to:
Andrew Grant
andrewggr...@gmail.com or (541) 991-9147.

The system is located in Glide, OR 97443.

The full specs can be found on Craigslist at:
http://roseburg.craigslist.org/sys/1898431423.html

Age: This was purchased around January, 2008 and has a 3-year Apple
Care Protection Plan that is fully transferrable. This covers both
tech support and hardware warranty for 3 years on the tower.

Internal HDs: The tower has 4 internal 1 TB Hard Drives.

RAM: 10 GB or RAM for doing high end gaming and Photoshop work. This
is a very fast system. Capable of being upgraded to 32 GB Total.

Processors: 2 - 2.8GHz quad-core Intel Xeon 5400 processors (total of
8-Cores).

Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 with 256 MB of VRAM standard from Apple
with dual DVI ports.

Optical Drives: 2 - Internal 16X SuperDrive (DVD+/-R DL/DVD+/-RW/CD-
RW)

USB / FireWire Ports: Firewire: 2 FW 800 and 2 FW 400 ports; USB: 5
USB 2.0 ports