Hello Eddie,
I would be interested in the FW Webcam and a couple of PlainTalk mikes. Am I
correct in presuming that the initial digit you cited for each item is the
no. you have ³in stock² for that item? (i.e. Do you have 6 Webcams for
sale?). If so I may buy two.
Anywhere I can go to get more info on the webcam?
Thank you for your consideration.
Regards,
Dana (Ft. Wayne, IN 46807)

On 10/6/10 10:34 AM, Eddy Nivens of e...@techmeback.com sent

> LEM Swappers,
>
> I'm whittling down my list of things that have got to go.  Thank you to all of
> the people that have bought items from this list previously!
>
> Photos for all items, unless otherwise noted, can be found at my MobileMe
> Gallery here:  http://gallery.me.com/rebanivens#100068  Item number is also
> the photo number on MobileMe.
>
> All prices are considered "or best offer" and do not including shipping
> charges.  Shipping will be through the United States Postal Service and will
> be in the form of either Priority Mail or First Class Mail.  I am willing to
> send overseas but you would be responsible for all duties and customs fees
> (please email me first).  All items should be considered "as is" with no
> warranty or guarantee express or implied.
>
> If you're interested in an item, please email me with that item's number and
> description and your shipping address, and I will calculate the shipping costs
> and payment information.  All items on a first come, first served basis.
> Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me
> offline (contact info below).
>
> Eddy Nivens
> Pineville, NC  28134
> www.TechMeBack.com <http://www.TechMeBack.com/>
>

> 6 * Hardware * ADS Technologies Pyro 1394 Webcam (firewire video conferencing)
> (includes instructions and original disc) (in original open package) - $25

      14 * Hardware * Apple PlainTalk mike - beige - $2