Hi Swappers,

I have a like-new, thick, heavily shielded DVI to HDMI cable that is
50 feet long.  It would be perfect to running your Mac's video output
to a newer TV, etc.  I think you could also use it to run video from
the HCMI port on an Apple TV to the DVI port on a TV.

$30, plus shipping.  If you have a commercial/business address that I
can ship to, I can probably get it there for about $5.  I need a 512MB
PC133 DIMM for a 1.0 GHz eMac, so I'd be interested in a partial
trade.

Thanks,
Bill Lozito
Victoria, MN  55386

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to