I have the following RAM modules for new and old Macs:

$22 ea. - 1GB PC3-8500 DDR3 1066MHz CL7 204-pin SDRAM, pulled from an early-2009 Mac mini. I have two of these. They were replaced in our mini about a year ago, so they were used for nine months or so. Buy both for $40.

$20 - Samsung 512MB PC2700 DDR 333MHz CL2.5 200-pin SODIMM, pulled from a PowerBook G4 12” 1.33GHz.

$10 - 256MB PC2700 DDR 333MHz CL2.5 200-pin SODIMM, pulled from a PowerBook G4 12” 1.33GHz.

$5 - Hyundai PC100U-322-620 128MB CL3 168-pin SDRAM, pulled from an iMac G3.

$5 - LLB Co. 64MB 168-pin module, probably pulled from a Power Mac 8600, but you'll have to take a chance on this one. If it came from an 8600, it works in 7300-9600 PMs.

$5 - Samsung 16MB 60ns 168-pin module, pulled from a Power Mac 4400.

$5 - Apple VRAM module, pulled from a Power Mac 4400.

$5 - Power Mac 6100 ROM 341-0741 SIMM.

$5 - Power Mac 6100 256K cache SIMM.

$5 - Total of 8 - 1MB 30-pin SIMMs pulled from my SE/30, so I could install 8 - 4MB SIMMs.

Make sure you can use what you select before buying.

Shipping is extra for individual items. Buy them all for $75 with free shipping. PayPal funds to me via my email address.

John Black
Franklin, TN 37069
eBay ID harpitect, 1110/100%
tnsel...@bellsouth.net