I posted this earlier but failed to include,
 details of this Powerbook
and, worse, contained a wrong serial number (bad eye site).
So here's the corrected post.

This is a one owner PowerBook used mostly as desktop computer.

A friend sent it to me because it boots to error message,
even when booting from a CD.
Apple "Genius" examined it and felt it was probably a video card
failure.

Before sending to me,  friend tried to fix the problem with
a new 80 GB HD. so HD not the problem.
Checked with my friend, and HD is clean.
Comes with Apple Care Protection Plan disc
and PowerBook G4 12-inch Software Install and Restore 2 of 2
(that's what he sent me, and I don't know what disc 1 of 2 might be or
contain)

Serial No: UV4350CYPLH
Model: A1010
1.33 GHZ
768MB RAM
SuperDrive
80GB

Battery does not hold charge.
Adapter works but one prong "pops" out easily.
Case is good to fair condition with some "corrosion pits" on back.
Latch works.
no obvious bad pixels in the screen during boot to error message.

See pictures and a short video of packaging here:

http://www.thecriticalcrab.net/postits/pi_bd_pb.html

Verify serial # here:

http://www.powerbookmedic.com/identify-mac-serial.php/

Asking $70 shipped to CUSA