Hi Swappers,

I really, *really* don't want to do this, but I'm in dire need of some
extra money right now, so I'm going
to have to make a few sacrifices. I'm clearing out some extra Macs
from my collection and will
have to stick to my Intel MacBook for now.

Here's what I have for sale:

1) iBook G3, 500 MHz. Has 192MB of RAM and was upgraded to an 80GB
HDD. Runs very well, no
dead pixels on screen. The CD-ROM drive works, but you need to give it
a little pull when you hit
the eject key to take the tray out, as it tends to stick a bit.
Overall in excellent shape; all four
rubber feet are included and the battery gives excellent life, about
2-3 hours depending on usage.
Per list rules, the drive will be wiped, but I'll include a CD of
Fedora PPC along with it. I was running
OS X 10.4.11 and OS 9.2.2 on this, but I don't have retail copies of
either anymore. I'll also include
a the white AC adapter along with it. Lastly, it includes an AirPort
card. Asking $110 + S&H.

2) PowerBook 1400c, originally 117 MHz with 16MB RAM and 1GB HDD. I've
since upgraded it to
133 MHz (including cache), 32MB RAM, and a 10GB HDD. It's currently
running Mac OS 7.6.1, but
per list rules I'll be wiping the drive. I'll include a CD with System
7.5.5 on it to get you started. The
machine also includes a few accessories, including a PCMCIA
CompactFlash adapter with two CF
cards (128MB and 256MB SanDisk brand), a Lucent WiFi PCMCIA card, two
HDI-30 to DB-25
SCSI adapters, and both the floppy drive and an 8x CD-ROM module. The
CD-ROM is missing its
front bezel, but it works. The PRAM battery is working, but the main
battery holds no charge. It's
in excellent cosmetic shape; the port door is intact and the PowerBook
has no major dings or
scratches. There's a Book Cover on top of the PowerBook. An AC adapter
will be included. Asking
$50 + S&H.

3) PowerBook 1400cs, useful for parts or repair. No HDD included; this
one includes the 117MHz
CPU I pulled from the previous entry. 16MB of RAM on the logic board.
Asking just $10 + S&H.

4) PowerBook Duo 280c, useful for parts or repair. The LCD is cracked,
so it has a bad picture
because of this. I was using it in a DuoDock for a time until I
transferred its duties to the 1400
and later the iBook. Includes the AC adapter. If you can transplant
another LCD onto it, you can
have a handy little 68K machine for System 7.5.5. Asking $15 + S&H.

5) iPod Color, useful for parts or repair. This iPod keeps giving me
the "Sad iPod" no matter what
I do with it. The LCD, headphone board, and click wheel work, but
every hard drive I try keeps
causing the Sad iPod. Asking $10 + S&H.

Payment for all items will be via PayPal. Shipping will be via USPS
from zip code 07071. For
the first two items, please allow an extra day or two for me to wipe
the drives first. Thanks!

Robert Menes
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
ebay: lambdacalculus379