Hi Swappers,

The time has finally come to part with my first generation Mac Mini and
accessories.  All prices are obo.  Shipping is extra.  Pictures available upon
request.

Mac Mini G4 1.25 GHz, $180
Model A1103
512 MB RAM
80 GB Hard Drive
Superdrive
Bluetooth + Airport
56K Modem
Powerbrick
Original OS install disks and iLife '05
Original box, paperwork, stickers
Not sure where the DVI-VGA adapter is but will include it if I find it
Asking $180 + shipping

This was a build-to-order configuration, bumping the RAM up from 256 to 512 MB
and the optical drive from a combo drive to a superdrive.  I added bluetooth
and Airport later myself.  White top case is somewhat dingy around the edges,
but the Mini was gently used.

Also have for sale:

* Apple DVI to ADC Adapter (M8661LL/B) with original box, $75
* Newer Technology MiniStack (v1) with 250 GB hard drive, AC adapter, good
condition, $40
* Apple Wireless Keyboard (A1016), white, bluetooth, good condition, $20
* Apple Mighty Mouse (MA086LL/A), wired, with original box, CD, and paperwork,
$8
* Apple Airport Extreme Base Station (A1034), 802.11g, modem, AC adapter, good
condition, $15
* Griffin iMic (v1), USB sound dongle, mini-jacks for mic and sound out, $15

Paypal preferred.  Please feel free to ask any questions.  I may entertain
trades but am not actively seeking anything.

Susan Stoner
Seattle, WA 98144