(This is my first post to this group so please pardon me if it's too much
explanation.)

 I believe this is a very rare, old, but still brand-new part. I hope someone
can make use of it. I could not find one like it for sale on the Internet. It
is an Apple Ethernet CS Twisted-Pair Card, Apple Part No. M3065Z/A. The card
provides a way for some early Macintosh computers to upgrade to Ethernet for a
local network, via a 10BASE-T compatible hub.

 I purchased this from Apple many, many years ago — mid '90s, I think — and
just re-discovered it yesterday in the back of my supply closet. I believe I
had paid about $80-$90 for it then. It's in pristine condition ... even the
brown packaging is in excellent condition. The box contains the networking
card, still sealed in the antistatic protection bag, the User's Guide, license
and warranty info and a floppy disk labeled "Apple Network Installer," which
contains EtherTalk software. Numbers visible on the card: 820-0607-A and
630-0734.

 Info from the User's Guide: This card expands the communication capabilities
of models of Macintosh computers that have a communications slot (CS). It is
designed for an Ethernet network that uses IEEE 10BASE-T standard twisted-pair
cable. (Transfer rate is 10 megabits per second.) The card has an RJ-45
connector port. Works with System 7 or later.

 I'm asking $30 including shipping — or best offer, since I have no idea what
this is worth today.

You can see a photo of it at
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x187/lvfarrar/?action=view&current=closedbox.jpg

 My feedback rating is 100% on eBay — lfarrar2514

 Linda Farrar
 Shreveport, LA 71104