I have for sale a Power Mac Mirror Door Drive. This is a first generation unit with the dual 867MHz G4 processors.

It comes with a combo drive, 1.5GB of RAM and an ATI 8500 64MB video card. It does not have a hard drive.

This is a good working machine that will probably mainly appeal to those looking for an ultra fast machine for OS 9, however it also runs Mac OS X 10.4 very well and it should run 10.5 as well, however I have not tried that.

There are two drawbacks to the machine. First there is no hard drive bracket in the machine. I have tested it by just plugging in a hard drive. The second drawback is just odd. When ever you shut the machine down, it is necessary to unplug the power cord and plug it back in again before the power button will start the machine. You can toggle the power through a power strip switch as well. It does go to sleep and wake from sleep normally.

I have been running the MDD for a couple days. It has been capable and stable. Overall it looks nice and is a clean machine. The included ATI card has VGA, DVI and SVideo out. If you need and ADC plug, I can swap in a GF 2MX card. I do have hard drives, Super Drives, keyboards and mice. If you need extras please inquire.

I am asking $85.00 shipped in continental USA via UPS. I am William Ove. I ship from St. Peter, MN 56082. I accept PayPal and money orders. I ship promptly upon payment.

Please email any questions or offers. Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend.

bill