Hello Swappers,

I have for sale my 2011 MacBook pro.  I-5 2.3 SANDY BRIDGE PROCESSOR 13" screen
upgraded to 8GB of ram and a 500GB 7200 RPM hard drive. Original warranty until
May, 2012. The unit shipped with Snow Leopard but currently is running Lion.

The computer is like new with no dents or scratches always being in a hard
shell case. The screen is perfect and video plays well on the advanced Intel HD
3000 video controller. It will drive my 24" monitor at 1920 X 1200 with no
sweat.

 Model Name:    MacBook Pro
  Model Identifier:     MacBookPro8,1
  Processor Name:       Intel Core i5
  Processor Speed:      2.3 GHz
  Number of Processors: 1
  Total Number of Cores:        2
  L2 Cache (per Core):  256 KB
  L3 Cache:     3 MB
  Memory:       8 GB
  Boot ROM Version:     MBP81.0047.B24
  SMC Version (system): 1.68f98
  Serial Number (system):       C17FMRV8DH2G
  Hardware UUID:        D8268F39-2321-5B4A-900B-72036A06DE74
  Sudden Motion Sensor:
  State:        Enabled

The unit only has 13 full charge cycles on the battery.
Battery Information:

  Model Information:
  Serial Number:        W01135QX9D3BA
  Manufacturer: SMP
  Device Name:  bq20z451
  Pack Lot Code:        0
  PCB Lot Code: 0
  Firmware Version:     201
  Hardware Revision:    000a
  Cell Revision:        158
  Charge Information:
  Charge Remaining (mAh):       5557
  Fully Charged:        Yes
  Charging:     No
  Full Charge Capacity (mAh):   5593
  Health Information:
  Cycle Count:  13
  Condition:    Normal
  Battery Installed:    Yes
  Amperage (mA):        0
  Voltage (mV): 12520

The computer will ship in original box with all disks, cords cables including
the hard case cover and software installed as it left the factory.

Please email me off list for any additional information.

I am asking $850.00 shipped to the continental USA.

I accept Paypal but I'll only ship to a paypal approved address.

SHIPPED FROM:
                                 WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI 48322