Hello

For Sale: non intel Powerbook G4. Selling AS-IS.
No orig. discs
because I cannot find them.

+ Brand new WD Scorpio Blue 250G HDrive installed by
mac dealer. It will power up.
but only shows gray screen.
+ Cosmetically B+ grade, normal wear and tear, and
clean but one tiny dent in the back.
- Needs new Battery ( battery doesn't seem to hold a
charge )
- One memory slot cache does not hold/fit memory chip
(it had two and can hold only one now)

This machine has been used only for photoshopping images, surfing the
web and as a spare laptop.
However it has not been used since 2010 of October.
It's sad to see this being used as a paperweight (really). I'm not a
techy to fix or use this for parts.

I'm not inclined to have it repaired as I have other machines that
serve their purpose.

I'm asking $ 200.00 or best offer.
Ask or offer me your best offer, I woud hate for this to keep taking
up
space as a paperweight since the HDrive is brand new and desk space is
needed.
I can and will ship to US only.
PayPal is preferred for payment if interested.

When I find the orig. discs that came with it, I'd be glad to send it
to the buyer.

Thank you.
Elle Perrenoud
Washington DC