I have a few PowerBook Duo items for sale.  They are all in very good condition
with the exception of the AC adapter.  Details below and pictures available
upon request.  Save on shipping by making me an offer on multiple items.

1) Macintosh PowerBook Duo Floppy Adapter
$15 shipped
Model Number M7781

The floppy adapter plugs into the Duo and provides a floppy disk drive port and
an ADB port.  It's in very good physical condition and worked when I used it
last time (last week).

2) Macintosh PowerBook Duo Mini Dock
$25 shipped
Model Number M7780

The mini dock plugs into the Duo and provides a modem port, sound in and out
ports, printer and modem serial ports, monitor / display port, SCSI port,
floppy disk drive port, and ADB port.  It's in very good physical condition and
worked like a charm when I used it yesterday.

3) Macintosh PowerBook Duo AC Adapter
$10 shipped
Model Number M7783

This adapter is in acceptable condition.  One of the tabs is broken which holds
the cord.  Otherwise, it's functionally working.

4) Macintosh HDI-20 External 1.4MB Floppy Disk Drive
$25 shipped

The drive plugs into the Floppy Adapter or the Mini Dock.  This drive is in
very good condition and works well when I used it last time (yesterday).  It
even sounds good.

Jason Torrey
Leesburg, VA 20176