Hi, I had a lot going on, and forgot about this.

We decided to get the "newer" one as a treat for the new year.

The one I am selling, is the first macbook air, with the upgraded 1.8
and 64 SSD.
In excellent condition, everything works as it should, and has spent
more time on my desk than anywhere else.

Has the original box, remote, video connection adapter, power cord,
all manuals, and original DVDs.
It has Snow Leopard on it, and will come with that DVD as well.

All functions work as they should, wifi works great here at home, and
has at the library as well.
Keyboard lights up, fades, camera works on chat, and screen is
pristine.

I have a slide-in type case made by incase. Looks new, I put the air
in it twice.

Battery keeps a charge very nicely, I can use it for at least three, I
do not usually need it more than that, but it has life left when I put
it away.

I live near a UPS store and shipped in the lower 48 is roughly $35
they said yesterday, when I took it all in to get an estimate. Will be
able to ship in the next couple days as well.

I would like $535 shipped, with tracking number and insurance, which
seems to be fair based on other sales.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Les Reiners
Scottsdale, AZ 85250