Hello swappers,
I have a PowerMac G5 Dual Processor 2.0 GHz machine in truly excellent cosmetic
and functional condition.  It is a personally owned machine, so it hasn't had
the hard knocks of business use; it has been mostly sitting on my desk at home
for a decade, and was packed away for the past three or four years.   It was
originally delivered as an M9032LL/A (2GHz DP/PCI-X/512MB/160GB/DVD-R
CDRW/R9600 PRO/MDM).
Today this machine is set up with a generous 2 GB of RAM and two HDD (the
original 160 GB HDD plus a second 320 GB drive in the lower bay).  It has
factory Airport and I will include the third party Bluetooth USB dongle I have
used.  I can include the original white "ice cube tray" keyboard and a
Kensington "Mouse in a Box" wireless mouse (non-bluetooth; uses a USB receiver
device that handily includes a battery charger for the mouse batteries!).  The
original mouse is gone but they're easy to find and you probably have one
already.  I may be able to find the original install disks and documentation
too.  It will ship in the original box with OEM styrofoam inserts.  This is a
very fine example of just about the most powerful and yet still reliable (i.e.,
not liquid-cooled) PowerMacs you can obtain.  It is perfect for someone wishing
to run a fairly modern version of OS X and yet still have Mac OS 9 for legacy
software.  It would make a great Leopard Server box.
PowerMacs are heavy and expensive to ship, so I'd prefer to ship somewhere
relatively close to Salt Lake City (I shipped a PM G4 MDD to the east coast and
it was about $80 for shipping alone).  The asking price (and please remember I
want it gone, so offers are welcome) is $99 plus actual shipping to your
address.  Local pickup is welcome.  The disks have been zeroed and wiped using
Disk Utility, so you know this machine's had a recent workout despite its long
storage.
Best regards,Mike LincolnSalt Lake City, UT 84103