Hello all,

In the interest of cleaning out the project cabinet, items below are FREE +
actual shipping:

white 12" iBook G4 800MHz, acquired sometime ago as a project that never
got of the ground:
 - probably requires new mobo (diet coke spill)
 - no HDD, no charger
 - includes battery of unknown status (was fine when acquired)
 - partially dismantled, but otherwise intact as far as I know, and
plastics look good

Car adapter with single USB output

AC adapter with single USB output (5V/500mA output)

Yellow Dog Linux 2.0 for PPC (3 cds, commercial package)

I prefer PayPal, but will also accept cash and personal check (will ship on
receipt of cash/clearance of check). I use USPS flat rate boxes or padded
envelopes as much as feasible, UPS for larger items, and Fedex if
requested. If you are in the area, pickup is, unsurprisingly, free.

Cheers,

Jean-Jacques (J-J) de Roover (Wausau, Wisconsin 54401)
meterbri...@gmail.com
ebay ID: meterbridge