Good overall cosmetic shape(shallow dent on bottom plus few paint
rubs), runs 10.4.11 great-will format drive before shipping. Was used
with external keyboard, monitor, and mouse so little  mileage on
trackpad/keyboard.

Apple PowerBook G4 500 (Original - Ti) Specs

Identifiers: PowerBook G4 - M5884 M7710LL/A - PowerBook3,2 - 1854
The PowerBook G4/500 (Titanium) features a 500 MHz PowerPC 7410 (G4)
processor with the AltiVec "Velocity Engine" vector processing unit
and 1 MB backside level 2 cache, 256 MB of PC100 SDRAM*, a 20 GB Ultra
ATA/66 hard drive*, a slot-loading 6X DVD-ROM drive, and ATI Rage
Mobility 128 (2X AGP) graphics with 8 MB of SDRAM in a 1-inch thick
Titanium case with a 15.2" TFT display (1152x768 native resolution).

** Now has 512mb SDRAM and 60GB internal HD. Will ship with power
adapter only(can sell flat screen, keyboard, mouse with it if you are
interested-anything else please ask)

$140 shipped in CUSA...offers welcome but if I can't get a fair price
for it I will keep it for travel use. Mom decided she wanted a desktop
in the first place. Appropriate shipping reduction if we can meet in
person.

Can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon, etc.

Skye Pechie
Scituate, RI 02857