Items priced as marked, but make me an offer if you prefer.  Shipping will be
added from zip 22802.  Email me at clayshowal...@gmail.com to express interest,
include the items you want and your zip code for shipping quote.

Hard Drives
===========
$50 - 750 GB 3.5" SATA drive - Western Digital, 7200 RPM.  Drives has been
zeroed, and work perfectly.  I have 2 of these available.
$55 - 750 GB 2.5" USB 3 Seagate "Expansion" drive.  Brand new, sealed in
package, never used.  I have 2 of these available.

Other Hardware
===========
$52 - Apple 85w Magsafe power adapter & extension cable - this came with a new
2011 MacBook Pro 15" computer this summer, but was not needed, as the owner
already had one.  Unused and still wrapped in original Apple plastic.
$40 - Apple Aluminum USB Keyboard with number pad  - like new condition.
Includes original box. White USB extension cable IS included with this keyboard.
$8 - Apple Mini-DVI to DVI adapter - used, but in great condition
$8 - Apple Mini-DVI to VGA adapter - used, but in great condition
$3 - 1 GB PC2 - 6400 RAM.  Working pull from an 2008 iMac.  Apple
original/Samsung branded
$5 - 512 MB x 2 chips (1 GB pair) of PC2-5300 RAM.  Working pull from Macbook
Pro (not sure which year).  Apple original/Hynix branded
$15 - 2 GB x 2 chips (4 GB pair) of PC3-12800 RAM.  Working pull from 2012
Macbook Pro.

Software
===========
FREE - VMWare Fusion, version 1
FREE - Adobe Photoshop Elements, version 3.0
$5 - Data Rescue X.  Version X.  Advertised to work with G3, G4, G5 and 10.2.
Not sure whether it would run on Intels or newer versions of Mac OS.

Misc
===========
FREE - iPhone 4 and 4s clear screen protectors (3 complete sets available)
$5 - iPhone 4s Original Apple Box.  No cords, cables, earbuds included.  Just
the original box and insert.
$8 - Unused, brand new Apple earbuds from iPhone 4s.  Will work on other
devices as well.
FREE - various Apple original charger extension cords and power brick corner
pieces (with the swivel plug).
$2 - Apple white logo sticker sheet.  2 stickers, came with some computer
sometime in the past 3-4 years.

==============================
I think that's all for now.

Email me at clayshowal...@gmail.com to express interest for any of the items.
Include the items you'd like, and your shipping zip for a complete quote. I
accept paypal, Google Checkout, Amazon payments, check/M.O.  Items will ship
from zip 22802 (Harrisonburg, VA) upon receipt of cleared payment.

I reserve the right to sell any of these items to the first person who
expresses interest and can follow through with payment, even if that person is
not necessarily the first to contact me.

Thanks,

Clay Showalter
clayshowal...@gmail.com
Harrisonburg, VA  22802