Hi Listers,
My 17 inch PPC 1.8 GHz iMac (model PowerMac8,1) PPC has a Black Screen-no
image. It will boot into Firewire Target Disk Mode. Selling as is...

It includes the following salvageable parts....

Slot-loading 4x8x16x8x24x SuperDrive

RAM - 1 GB - 184-pin PC-3200 (400MHz) DDR SDRAM additional RAM chip installed

Airport Card included

80 GB Apple Original HD - erased and zeroed.

External Case and Foot/Stand all in fine condition

Apple's VESA Mount Adapter Kit Accessory Bracket for this iMac machine or the
20" PPC model also, like new in original box (also available separately  - let
me know if you want this)

As is, with or without the VESA. No Software, No Keyboard or Mouse, AC Power
Cord or other accessories.

Looking for $69 OBO with VESA plus actual FEDEX ground shipping added, OBO.
E-mail me your ZIP Code for a shipping cost estimate. If you do not want the
VESA Mount please make an offer. If you want only the VESA Mount, let me know.

Thanks for the interest, and so long for now, TOM BULAT

Thomas Bulat  *  Dandelion Digital  *  PO Box 1624  *  Hockessin  De 19707
Contact me: <t...@dandeliondigital.com>

PayPal Verified and accepted since 2000, also accepted are Money Orders
                    Note: Personal Checks must clear before I ship
             For computer purchases consider using escrow.com if you wish.

                          Thanks for the interest.

dandeliondigital - 310 positive feedbacks - 100% positive on ebay auction