Hello All, I have for sale: a Mac mini G4, it's a 1.5GHz 1GB Ram, 80GB Hard drive. It's currently got 10.5.8 installed and runs fine. I'll wipe, and reinstall the original 10.3 or 10.4 (which ever it came with), also include the original CD if possible as per list rules. Also included is the 85W Power Adapter and the DVI to VGA video adapter. Someone had wrote numbers the 1,2, & 4 on the back of the computer where the ports are at. I'd like to have $125 OBO and that includes shipping to any continental U.S. Address. Local pickup is fine too.

Also for sale, a wide format Epson Stylus Photo 2200, I've cleaned the ink cartridges and printed out a printer test page from my netbook. I'd like to have $200 OBO. Local pickup would probably be preferred for this printer, however I can ship if if desired, send me your address and I'll get back to you with shipping costs. According to the USPS site estimated shipping would be at least $50-$100 depending on location just for shipping as this is a wide format and heavy printer.

Payment via paypal is preferred but will consider other forms of payment.

Anthony Bailey
Marble Hill, MO 63764
(573) 238-2143