Greetings,

        Spring is almost here, and I have a 15" and a 17" MacBook Pro available
for sale.

Unless specified, all units come without power adapters. All prices include
shipping & handling fees. Local pickup is available. I can take cash (in
person) or paypal for payment. Items will be boxed and shipped be UPS Ground
from Monroeville, PA 15146 and insured for the value specified by Mac2sell.net.

MacBook Pro 15" Santa Rosa 2.2 ghz Core 2 Duo
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-2-duo-2.2-15-santa-rosa-specs.html
4gb of RAM
500gb hard drive
SuperDrive
Unit is in good condition, save for a few minor dents and scratches, screen is
clear and bright. Battery holds  ~1.5 hours of charge. Everything works great.

Mac2sell.net quoted me a value of $560 for it. Because no power adapter is
included ($85 for a new genuine Apple one at any Apple Authorized
Reseller/Service Provider, Best Buy, or ... the Apple store. $40 or less for a
used one or some generic magsafe one from China online...) and the battery
isn't super fresh, I'm going to knock the price down to $450 to give you some
wiggle room for a battery\power adapter.

Price is now $350

MacBook Pro 17" Santa Rosa 2.4 ghz Core 2 Duo
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-2-duo-2.4-17-santa-rosa-specs.html
4gb of RAM
160gb hard drive
SuperDrive
Unit is in excellent condition - no dents, some minor scratches. Screen is
bright (for a non LED backlit screen) and crisp). Battery holds  ~1.5 hours of
charge. Everything works great.

Mac2sell.net quoted me a value of $700 for it. Because no power adapter is
included ($85 for a new genuine Apple one at any Apple Authorized
Reseller/Service Provider, Best Buy, or ... the Apple store. $40 or less for a
used one or some generic magsafe one from China online...) and the battery
isn't super fresh, I'm going to knock the price down to $590 to give you some
wiggle room for a battery\power adapter.

Price is now $450

Ian R. Campbell
ia...@verizon.net
Monroeville, PA 15146

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.