I needed hard drive mounting screws for my 2008 MacBook Pro 17" and the
only way to get them for a reasonable price was to buy ALL of the hard
drive pieces, so I'm selling what I don't need. I have the hard drive
cable, the bracket that holds the drive in place (although this piece
doesn't include any screws), and the thing connected to the end of the hard
drive cable, which an iFixit guide identified as the Bluetooth board. The
original eBay auction said everything was working, but if you want I can
try the pieces out in my MacBook Pro just to be sure. These are from an
A1261 2008 model, but I believe they will work on any 2006-2008 non-unibody
17" (I cannot guarantee this, so please do your research first). I'm only
interested in selling these all together, it'd be too much of a hassle to
separate the parts.

How about $10 shipped to the continental US or best offer? I also might be
interested in a trade, for certain other MacBook Pro parts or accessories
(particularly a known working left speaker, mine is apparently blown out
and doesn't have any bass). I only accept PayPal. If you have any questions
or want pictures, please feel free to ask.

Steven Fowler
eBay ID Obi1kenobi1, 100% positive
Houston, TX 77083

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.