As a professional photographer, I value battery life, system speed, and
processing power. I ordered this, then upgraded it to maximize all of that.
And, I always take very good care of my tools. I upgraded the RAM to max
capacity and swapped out the stock hard drive for a speedy, yet energy
efficient SSD drive from OWC. This is a lightly used system and it has
served me well. I would get around seven hours of use off a single charge,
but of course, your use may yield a different result.

Case and screen are nearly like new. I can find some small marks on the
bottom of the case, but the screen has been protected from day one, as I
keep a thin protective mouse pad on top of the keys to prevent marks on the
screen.

I reformatted the SSD drive, then performed a complete block check , then a
network restore and updated to Maverick.

Some details:
MacBook Pro, 15-inch (Mid-1010)
2.66 Ghz Intel Core i7 processor
8 GB 1067 Mhz DDR3 SDRAM
120 GB OC Mercury Extreme Pro hard drive (100GB available space)
1680 x 1050 native screen resolution (this was the higher end display
option)

Optical drive that reads and burns CDs, DVDs (including dual-layer)
Built-in iSight camera and mic
Airport Extreme WI-FI network support (802.11n, and compatible with
802.11a/b/g)

Ports include: Gigabit Ethernet, FW800, MiniDisplay port*, 2 USB ports, SD
card slot, and audio in and out
    *I used this to support VGA, DVI, and HDMI devices including extra
displays, TVs, and projectors

System comes with the original Apple 85W MagSafe Power Adapter.

You can check the full specs here: http://support.apple.com/kb/SP582

Hoping to get $980 for this great system and that includes well packed and
insured shipping in the continental US. Email me with questions. I accept
USPS money orders or PayPal.

--

Mark Winchester
Nampa, ID 83686

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.