I've got an original Macintosh II in mostly condition with some items
that could be repaired.  Known issues are:

-Small chips in the corner of the case on the front (photos available
upon request)
-First 800k floppy drive's mechanism needs to be cleaned and greased
up.  It is not injecting/ejecting properly but after I cleaned the heads
seemed to work.  I had to eject the floppy with a paper clip and now I
cannot get it to inject floppies all the way so the system doesn't
notice there is one - this is a fixable problem without replacing the
drive as I understand it.
-The included video card is flaky and blinks (the screen goes black for
a second and then back to the image supposed to be displayed), but I
tested with another video card from a friend and it worked perfectly so
I know its not the Macintosh.

Specifications:

Macintosh II
4MB RAM (has four empty slots for more)
120MB Hard drive
1x800k floppy drive
1x1.44MB (FDHD/Superdrive) floppy drive (the stickers on the front of
the machine accurately depict the drive configuration)

I'm nervous to ship this guy because of his age, but will do so and
charge a premium on shipping so I can get it appropriately
wrapped/padded by a professional - its the only way I will ship it.

I'm not sure what is fair to ask of this unit so I would like to take
offers for the next week or so before I make up my mind.

I'm located in St. Louis MO 63109.

Regards,
Jesse Rehmer

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.