This is a black Apple iPhone 4S 16gb that has been officially unlocked by
AT&T and should be usable on any major cellular network. The phone looks
and works great, although it does have some minor signs of wear. It has
been in a screen protector and case/bumper for most of its life, so there
are no major dents, scratches, or cracks, just some minor scuffing around
the edges. There is a small scratch on the original camera lens, which is
sometimes noticeable in pictures with harsh lighting, but a transparent
replacement back is included which has a perfect camera lens.

The only real issue with the phone at the moment is that the power button
is a bit stiff (very common with the 4/4S). It still works, it just takes
some extra force. Many cell phone shops will repair it for $20-40, and if
you are handy with a screwdriver the part that needs to be replaced costs
under $10. I was using the phone normally for about 3 months after the
problem started, so it's really not that big a deal (the home button,
volume buttons, and mute switch all work perfectly).

The phone is running iOS 6 and has been completely wiped and restored to
factory settings. It will run the latest version of iOS 7 with no problems,
I just kept it at iOS 6 because I preferred the look and feel. Also, iOS 6
is supposedly the last version to sync with older PowerPC Macs.

Also included with the phone are a large number of extra accessories:

original box with all documentation, power brick, and unused Apple
earphones (original USB cable not included because it no longer works)

Five iPhone USB cables (all third-party, tested to work with iOS 7 via an
iPad)

USB car cigarette lighter adapter

two unused screen protectors along with a screen protector application
device

combination capacitive stylus/ballpoint pen as well as a standalone stylus

LifeProof brand case in fair condition with signs of wear, but still seals
and protects the phone perfectly (missing the headphone plug, so not 100%
waterproof)

six generic iPhone bumpers (two black, two translucent turquoise, one
white, and one red)

one dark red translucent rubber case with some pieces missing from one
corner and one blue plastic case with built-in stand for watching movies.

external backup battery (adds roughly 50% to the iPhone's battery life)

transparent glass replacement back with instructions, screwdriver, and
spare screws (the original back has a scratch on the camera lens, so the
phone will take better pictures with this replacement back installed, or if
you prefer you can probably transfer the good lens to the original back)

Griffin RoadTrip FM transmitter with built-in stand and charger. Barely
used, comes with the original box and all paperwork.

MyVu Solo Plus video glasses with iPhone/iPod adapter. These allow you to
watch movies and other videos on the internal LCD screens. These work with
any device that uses standard RCA (red/white/yellow) video cables, along
with any iPod, iPod touch, iPod Nano, iPhone, or iPad that uses an original
dock connector. In original boxes with all paperwork.

Hasbro My3D virtual reality adapter. Allows you to watch videos and play
certain iOS games in 3D (similar to the way a ViewMaster works). Compatible
with most iPod Touch and iPhone models that use the original dock
connector. In original box with all paperwork and adapters.

Iomega Pics2Go film/slide/photo scanner. Uses the iPhone 4S's 8 megapixel
camera to scan slides, negatives, and 4:6 prints. Barely used in original
box with all paperwork and adapters.

Appgear Alien Jailbreak augmented reality game, unused in original box.

Ideally I'd like to get $450 shipped (or $420 in person, either in
Houston or in Washington DC while I'm visiting next week), since that would
allow me to pay off my iPhone 5S, but I realize that might be a bit high
even with all the accessories so I'm definitely open to reasonable offers.
If you have any questions or want more information, please let me know. You
can view dozens of high-resolution pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/18mlA

Thanks,
Steven Fowler
eBay ID: Obi1kenobi1 (100% positive)
Houston, TX 77083

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.