Hi swappers

 I am replacing my 13" mid 2011 macbook air. This machine is in excellent
shape. The screen is perfect and the case is excellent except for a small dent
on the lower right corner of the top case.  Pictures sent on request.

The laptop originally had a 128 SSD but this was replaced by an Apple 256 SSD.

I bought the unit from Best Buy as an open box on 12/27/2011.

The built in battery was replaced in February 2014 at the Apple store in Novi,
MI.

The sale includes the laptop, original box original 45 watt Apple magsafe
charger. I do not believe I have ever used this charger but it has been used. I
have a thunderbolt display that I use to charge the unit.

I am asking $810 including FEDEX ground with tracking and signature required
shipped to the lower 48 states. I am open to reasonable offers.

I have no problem meeting with any local buyer in the Southeast corner of MI.
Oakland county or Western Wayne

$810 shipped to the lower 48.  Paypal preferred.

 Hi or AK will run more.  Sorry no off shore sales.

 I will consider Canada but only if you pick it up and pay in US cash.

I will be glad to answer any questions or if you like we can set up a facetime
call and you can see the actual unit.

This is from a nonsmoking home.

My ebay feedback is under us006767 (us zero zero six seven six seven)

I have traded and sold many items via this group

Thanks for reading,

Mark Leebove
West Bloomfield, MI 48322

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.