Hello swappers,
I have a friend in the market for a mac pro tower. He is looking for an
aluminum mac pro tower with the dual quad core xeon CPUs from 2009 or
newer.  This is because he wants the hyperthreading and turbo boost
capabilities introduced that year. He would really love the dual six core
CPUs, but money is the biggest concern here. We have been watching what
they go for on ebay so we have a good idea what they are worth. He doesn't
need a keyboard, mouse, or monitor. All he really needs is the tower and
the power cord and that it be in working condition.  RAM and Hard drive
size aren't important as we will be upgrading those.  If it has an airport
card, that will be nice, but if not, I can add one while I do my upgrades
anyway.  Imperfections aren't that important.  His old macbook pro just
isn't cutting it anymore for the audio work he's doing. Please send
pictures, specs, and prices including shipping to me.

Hopefully we can make a deal.

Thanks for looking

Paul Beckling
Tuscola, TX 79562

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.