Trying to see if there is any interest before I spend the time cleaning and
reformatting. I have the following:

Original iBook Blueberry
-Not original battery so it may have some time left on it.
-300 Mhz (i think - will confirm with interest)

Original iBook (Dual USB)
-640 MB
-Battery is weak

iBook G4 (late 2004)
-battery has some life
-1.25GB

iBook G4 (mid 2005)
-pulled connector off of mother board
-have replacement motherboard (and screen - basically a second unit for parts)
-need to be combined
-1.5Gb ram

Pismo (Powerbook FireWire)
-Newer hard drive - 120MB i think
-Bookendz dock
-floppy screen - new hinge included for day repair
-500 MHz
-1 GB ram

Oh, and I have a 1Ghz DP Quicksilver about to go into retirement. Loaded
(Radeon 9800, Fast ATA card, USB 2 Card, radeon 7000 and more).

If any of these are of interest, hit me up and I can get you details. These
machines are in good cosmetic condition for their age, but show some wear. All
worked fine before going onto the shelf (except the one I broke). Would be
willing to trade for comic books or video games (Wii, Xbox 360, ps2; especially
Halo, Mario or Sonic). All offers considered, but you will need to cover
shipping.

Thanks,

Michael Breslin
Cooper City, FL  33330

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.